Amazon Special Offers

Choose the phone that fits your budget and pocket. Smartphones for all budgets

Friday, September 16, 2011

I could feel the pain



I could feel the painThe pain that is in her eyes
The eyes seem broken Unfixed like shattered glass I look at the clockAnd thought to myself.. "Time is keeping us apart" I look at her Seeing her broken smile My hand holding hers I tell her not to go She said nothing.. She was quiet. Broken. The hospital bed. It seems so lonely It's cold A chill went through me I look at the clock again Time has stopped I felt so empty.. I look at her again.. But it's different this time.. Cause all i see is.. Ashes.. I close my eyes..

No comments:

Treasured memories your Life and Mine.: please stop crying

Treasured memories your Life and Mine.: please stop crying : please stop crying A True Love A boy and a girl loved each other very much...